Sunday, July 25, 2010

Swim Meet


My son Harry, who is 6, had his second-ever swim meet in Portland yesterday. I loved the pool...it is Wilson Pool, an outdoor pool with a baby pool, frog slide, and big blue slide adjacent to the lap pool. I didn't bring my camera along with me (fairly typical!), but I did have the iPhone with me. So I snapped a few pre-meet photos. These were all processed in-phone (which sounds really funny...most would say all done in-camera...Anyways, what I mean is there was no post-cropping or Photoshop used ....Effects were done just using Shake it Photo and/or Tilt Shift Generator apps available for the iPhone.)  In some cases I have two versions, one without the Polaroid effect, and one with, just to show the differences the Polaroid app makes to the images. It's very cool. Do check it out if you have an iPhone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment