Wednesday, July 21, 2010

iPhone, why can't I just use you on real photoshoots?











Iphones are obviously all the rage lately. And I have to admit, I love taking pictures with mine, even though it's about 3 generations old now, and can't shoot video. But I don't care. I love the ease of the thing and I love the low-fi quality of it all. Sort of Polaroid for the new generation...
I sometimes just use the regular old camera feature, but I also have a few photo apps in my arsenal, that I use quite regularly.
Here is what I use: Shake it Photo (gives a very authentic 'polaroid' feel to your images, complete with a border), Tilt Shift Generator (for bokeh and selective focus techniques), and Toy Camera (for more vintagey feeling images), for the most part. (I'm interested in downloading some new stuff but need to update the software on my iphone first, before I can do that.)

Anyways, look for more of this stuff to come soon...I promise there will be lots more!

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded a couple of those apps. We're going to have an iPhone photo showdown now! I posted your blog on http://twitter.com/steingal. Let me know if you get your twitter acct going so I can refer any dh posts back to that profile, too. Fun blog!

    ReplyDelete